Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 23:26:23 -0500
it has been pretty lonely around here without little ones terrorizing
the house. as some of you know, my friend zoo carried away my crew at
gun point, obviously needing more mouths to feed, nails to trim, fur to
brush, and poop to clean up.

they say that people come for a visit there but few make it back out
these days. i think my two favorite vixens; mouse and buffy, will come
home with nice round bellies. i was bragging to zoo about how much
better buffy was as i held her only last month.

buffy proceded to crawl up my chest and take a bite of flesh off of my
face. yes, yes. i can see that she is much improved.

and so it is i once again found africam. i am a bit mesmerized by it. i
was there in my chair as the cam went from black and white to color. i
listen to the symphony of sounds in the bush. and i was lucky enough to
see a herd of some kind of deer. they made noises like cats mewling.
then the rain came, the crickets lulled me to sleep with all the birds
singing in the background.

i have it on now. nothing will replace the fun of tournequits, band
aids, and interesting tatoos all over both my arms. or the teeth on
my neck in an early morning wake up call. every morning i wake up and
look in the corner. it is clean...how can i bear it..

even the persians butt forever in my face the moment i sit on the
computer cannot compare to the adventures i share with my once abused
wild ones.

but the knowledge that this is africam is the real deal...i am watching
a spot of exotic and deadly territory...live... at this water hole...
brings me just the dash of adventure i need tonight.
jumpin jehosafat;
i can hear a low long growl.
and another. this is really lucky and cool.

don't let the bed-lions bite.

reporting live from her computer chair,
lisette