From:
Crazykrolik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:43:36 -0700
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know, that we have updated our web site
www.geocities.com/ferretfashion

You'll find there perfect summer beds for your ferret as well as Oversized
hammock/Sleep Sacks for a big ferret family!!!

Beds are made of cotton (3 wonderful patterns are available) and lined with
cushy fleece or cotton of your choice.

The bottom in addition quilted with synthetic batting for softness and
insulation.  You ferret will be delighted!!!

Please, visit our ebay auctions with Colorful Hammock/Sack.  These are
wonderful items for spring and coming summer: made of cool cotton and fully
lined with cushy fleece.  Your ferret can either hide inside the hanging
Sleep Sack when it is cold or lounge on the cotton top when the weather is
warm.  In addition you'll get a great interactive ferret toy!  Check this
out:

Wonderful set of three: Hanging sack with hide away corner and Sleep Sack +
ferret Toy
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=298885475
Ferret Fashion Hammock/Sleep Sack with hide-away pocket -- Oversized
item.  Patchwork pattern
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=301080190

Ferret Hammock/Sleep Sack=96Easter Pattern
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=301978205

Ferret Hammock/Sack with hide-away pocket -- spring pansies pattern + toy
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=301991073

Have a great day,

Tatyana