From:
Denise Autry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 10:18:58 -0800
On squeaky toys, my three boys don't really go into attack mode.  Loki
just comes and looks up at me - Mommy?  What're you doing?  I'm here.
You can quit now.  Sleve will usually come to the squeaky toy, or he'll
go to their bedroom door, because he knows what the squeaky toy usually
means.  But he will bite you, after several warning looks, if you keep
squeaking it.  Snoova, is becoming problematic.  He used to come to the
squeaky toy.  He would sit there, and give you three looks before he
would latch onto you.  Not the toy, YOU; because YOU are SQUEAKING it.
He's ignoring it entirely at the moment, which is not a good thing.
Can't find him to get him to bed if he doesn't come to the squeaky toy.

But one of my girlfriends got me the cutest thing for Christmas!  She got
me 3 Sandicast sculptures of ferrets!  One of each of my kids, and they
really kinda look like my boys.  But, if you're in the Indianapolis area,
they have a few more, and the guy who owns American Bruin Co.  at 1404 S
Range Line Rd, is willing to order more.  It's so nice having an inside
track to ferret goodies!  But I thought I'd share.  If I tell them, they
may come!

Hope everyone had a nice new year.  And Here's to hoping that this year
is better than last year!!!

Dooks and Dances!
Denise Autry
Alpha Phi Omega, Alumni