From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 09:21:55 -0800
I would just like to give three cheers and many thanks to Debbie
([log in to unmask]) and her mother for sending so many wonderful hammocks
to my shelter.  I was overjoyed when I opened the package and there were
all these hammocks, a crinkle sack, some ferret treats and some ferretvite.
Kudos and cheers!!!!!!  Thank you very much.  It really helps in our time
of need.

I would also like to add that we have several ferrets up for adoption at
this time.  Some are ready to go and have had their shots and the others
will have to wait a little longer.  We have pictures up on our website of
all the fuzzies.  I would also like to welcome our newest rescue Chewy.  He
is a three year old sable male and he has the adrenal disease.  He is bald,
but absolutely beautiful.  He fits right in with my balding Dallas who now
feels better with a buddy just like him.  Besides Chewy, we have a three
pack of fuzzies coming in this Sunday together and a pair coming at the
beginning of the week.

It's getting a little crowded here now, but I guess that is all going to
change soon because Little Orphans Ferret Shelter & Rescue is moving!!
YIPPEE!!!  I would like to thank my mother and father in law for deciding
on their own that we need a bigger place of our own.  They were nice enough
to tell us to find a great big house for sale in a good area that we would
be happy in and then they would......oh yes....they did......buy us a
house!!  I couldn't believe it!!  They paid cash in full for a beautiful
three story Victorian house!!  It is ours, ours, ours!  I couldn't possibly
get any more excited.  The house is 2000 sq.  feet not including the
partially finished attic.  At one point someone changed this single family
home into a double and then back into a single family home again.  It has a
kitchen upstairs that I have now dubbed the ferret shelter room now.  It
is 18 by 20 and has tile flooring, nice big cabinets, two sinks, and a
refrigerator so it will work quite nicely for a shelter.  I couldn't be
happier.  When we move over the next two weeks I will post our new address,
number and everything else.  We have been blessed with good fortune this
week.  Thanks to everyone!!  Oh, and to my friend Julie.....I haven't
forgotten....sorry it is taking so long, but I am working on it.

Michelle (HeadFerret)
Little Orphans Ferret Shelter & Rescue
http://www.homestead.com/littleorphansferrets/index.html

Unique ferret and animal art custom made by Linda.
Linda's Scratch Art Images
http://www.homestead.com/lindasscratchartimages/index.html