From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2012 00:04:58 -0400
I think someone should put together a book, with all the greetings
from all the bridge greeters.

The greetings are so beautiful and should be shared.

PS: Bridge Greeters can you check on my babies at the Stonebeary mound
and let them know how much I miss them. Especially my baby angora, who
had so little time in this world, I know Bonnie is combing their fur,
and brushing Coullette. And my precious bichon Coullette, she is
taking care of the babies (she has special permission to stay at the
Stonebeary mound, as she never knew any dogs only ferrets, her and my
scooter were born the same day. I know that Bonnie and Clyde and all
my other babies are soooo missed too. Patches I miss you riding on my
shoulder, Misty, I still have scars from your love bites, Silver Bear,
Coca Bear, how you loved to chase bubbles. Frazzle my rescue, you
certainly did frazzle my nerves. Spot and Stinky you were both with
me such a short time, but you gave me so much love.

I love you all so much. I miss each and every one of you.

Mommy