From:
Suzanne Duval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:30:55 EDT
>From:    Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Some clarifactions
>
>There is some rumors floating about that have me very  upset.So,let me
>clarify.

I'm a wee bit behind on the fml but had to post a comment about Heaven
Scent - Sandi.

Since I've been there and went along to help with some others in our crew
from GA.  I have seen first hand that Sandi is a legitimate shelter.  We
stayed and helped out for a weekend and I can assure you that she is the
most loving shelter "mom".  She takes care of these wee ones,pretty much
by herself and with her own income.  No one gets neglected.  It would be
nice if there were other ferret lovers in AL whom would foster a few from
her or help her out with at the shelter or make donations directly to the
vet, or supplies something.  I plan on going once again within the next
months or so to help out.  Pretty sad though that someone who lives 4 1/2
hrs away is who has to come to her rescue.  There surely must be someone
out there who lives much closer and could help on a regular basis.

So whomever you are that is slandering Sandi is making me offended as
well.  Stop the judging and start helping!

Suzanne & the fuzzies