From:
Kelly Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:47:35 -0800
I am also a very spiritual person and Phyillis I just read your email.
I have comented to everyone that will listen, that I don't know how they
do it, but fuzzies are the most expressive animal I've ever been around.
Unlike many others, most of them, and most of the time are very quiet
little girls and boys.  But when you look into that lil' fert face you
know what they are saying to you and how much love they have in they're
souls and how unconditional their love is.  I believe in souls and
spirits communicating with us trying to get through to some of our thick
heads (I'm blushing) seems impossible.  When these babies came into our
home LOVE came into our home, I've seen my husband change from the most
redneck, (ask those who know us) narrow minded individual who guarded
his emotions very tightly (due to past pain and rejection) this man
now worships the ground they walk on.  He cried and locked himself in
the room after our 1st passed, and he asked me then to please not get
anymore, we had 3 and then 2, because he didn't think he could take
losing them....well I as the fuzzies Mom and the 1st to bring one into
our home, told him, " well thats just not gonna happen, we will forever
have fuzzies and love them and mourn when we lose one, but we will NEVER
BE FERRETLESS AGAIN!  so deal with it!

Thus we now have 7 and two we are fostering 2 others and we have a bunbun
(you guys can figure this one out) and a chi chi (dog) and we are a happy
house.

I'm very sorry to go off the subject, all I really wanted to convey is
how special they are.  And you all know that already.

kelly