From:
Paula Kelling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 09:03:08 -0500
Hi everyone,
First I'd like to say I am sorry to those who have lost little ones.  I
read the post this morning and found a post about ED and would like to
read the letter he sent to you, please I have forgotten your name but I
am interested in what is going on there.

Now I have a question, lately my fuzzies not sure which one has been doing
a hacking type noise and I think it could be the shape of the food they are
eating does anyone use a product call Shepards $ Greene?  It is the only
food I can get here with out going through the mail, and with no credit
card that is even harder to order.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Paula and The Gang
Banditt, Lightning and Lily

oh yeah I also use mineral oil for hairball is this ok can't get them to
take anything else.