From:
Melissa Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 19:58:50 -0600
[Moderator's note: This post is right on the edge of acceptability since
it deals more with animal-rights issues than ferrets.  Indeed, were it not
for the recent Radio Shack/Letterman discussion, I would have returned it
unposted.  Any replies must be ferret-related, please.  BIG]

This is not ferret related, but it does concern the advertising tactics of
companies nowadays.  If you recall the Radio Shack Ad and David Letterman,
this beer commerical ranks right down there with them.  We need to let
these companies know that advertising their products at the expense of
animals is not acceptable and we will not sit quietly while they do this.
I have not seen the commerical personally, but I agree with the writer of
this post.  Advertising this way is not acceptable.  Please call the 1-800
number and let Miller Beer Company know this will not be tolerated.

Please note I have permission below of the writer to cross post.

Thanks,

Melissa Warren

Janet Weiss of Pet Orphan Rescue has asked me to post this for her.
Feel free to crosspost anywhere.
 ----