From:
Pam Pillars <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 2009 12:29:15 -0400
Thank you to all that replied to my boarding situation. I didn't even
think to put my location. I'm in Otsego, MI. I have however found
someone to board my girls. She has an animal rescue and she is someone
that I do volunteer work with when I have time. I didn't think to ask
her because she currently does not have any ferrets at her rescue.
Again, thank you to all that replied and all the advice. I'm going to
play it on the safe side and wait to get the girls updated on their
shots until I know for sure they are out of danger.

Pam and Doug
ferret parents to Stormy, Munchie, and Kiwi