Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 15:52:04 -0800
Joe Hahn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Here is a link to the shots Sue and I took yesterday at the HOFA St.
Patricks Day/ Easter Party. We had another good turnout and a great
time. Congratulations to the prize winners and hope to see you all in
April.

http://digitalbyjoeandsuzy.fototime.com/welcome/

You can check out these pictures and many others at www.digitalbyjoe.us
and go to the photo link and some personal ferret pictures at
www.fourpawswrecking.com .

Thanks,
Joe

Joe Hahn
Four Paws Wrecking Crew Ferretry
Digital Photography by Joe & Suzy
Treasurer - HOFA Rescue

Paying child support and enduring physical discomfort for fuzzies:
Smidgey, Slinky, Mia, Carrie, Cody, Precious, Buddy, Sugar, Barney,
Jerry, Angie, Miss Poppy, Tater Bug, SWPF's Mila and McKenzie, Chance,
Zoe, Meg, Raftor, SHD's Festrus, Cocoa and Felpur, JTA's Odie and Isis,
SF's Water Angel, SHD's Zambeer

[AND]

__,_._,___

Suzy

Four Paws Wrecking Crew Ferretry
Digital Photography by Joe & Suzy
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue
Vice-President
www.HOFA-Rescue.org
FERRET BUCKEYE BASH
Saturday August.25, 2007
Veteran's Memorial  Columbus, OH

Home to fuzzies: Smidgey, Slinky, Mia, Carrie, Cody, Precious, Buddy,
Sugar, Barney, Jerry, Angie, Miss Poppy, Tater Bug, SWPF's Mila and
McKenzie, Chance, Zoe, Meg, Raptor, SHD's Festrus, Cocoa, Felpur, JTA's
Odie and Isis, SF's Water Angel and SHD's Zammie.