From:
Bfox1083 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 11:09:58 EST
Hay everyone I have great news

The same problem ferret Mattimeo lives to fall a sleep in my hands while I
am watching TV.  This has happened several times already when I am watching
TV he likes to curl up in my arms and watch the TV untill he get's tired.
Of course this only happends when he is tired of playing or he just plays in
my arms.  He trusts me to fall asleep in my hands that he is so limp I could
have swurn that he might be dear but he just sleeps deeply.  I could cut his
nails when he is sleeping I scemes eayser then when he is alwake.

Christopher & Mattimeo
Mattimeo ::Yawn::