Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:33:56 -0500
Hi there--
I am replying to your post-- green tinte3d urine is a sure indication of
urinary tract problems / infection.  Please take your ferret to the vet.
Ferrets require food constantly-- your ferret is probably eating a lot
because there are not enough nutrients for the body requirements-- also you
should know that Pro Plan is a high corn protein based food-- great for
cats-- but not for ferrets Ferrets cannot utilize the corn proteins, they
cannot break them down inn the short digestive process.... also it is
believed that the high corn protein content in this food may in fact,
contribute to urinary tract problems.  My recommendation would be to start
and switch your ferret over to a better food -- preferably Iams kitten of
Totally ferret.

alicia

for the many faces of Ferret Wise
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html