From:
anneinchicago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 01:51:11 -0600
Drainage tubing.

The only drawback I know of is it is not as flexible because the plastic
is much heavier.  It is also not see-through.

However, because it's sturdier, you can do more with it.  I cut various
holes along the sides so the beasts can duck in and out and lurk.  You
can also cut into whatever lengths you need.  And there are none of those
wires that spiral around and break as there are in the dryer stuff.  You
can wash it out by either sticking it under the shower (if it is short
enough) or outside with a hose if it is longer.  Give it back to them
wet for an even bigger and better thrill.  Some ferrets like jingly
balls thrown inside it.  Some will block it up with stuffies (making the
ferrets use the cut-outs to go around.) And, if you have a dog, it will
drive hem nuts as they watch the ferrets pop in and out, making all sorts
of racket.

Oh, it and makes a great, tickity sound when they race through.  Noise!
Always a plus if you are a ferret.

And it also looks absolutely stunning (NOT!) when looped around and
around the furniture.  Total strangers will marvel at your avant-garde
decorating skill.  Your friends will just sigh. :-)

anne