From:
Otter-Candy Kroupa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 08:13:59 EST
The way I understand it, Loki as totally evil is a misconception.  There
were actually TWO Loki's.... one was Utgard Loki, and I believe he WAS
really evil.  But the Loki most people know of was really more of a
trickster, like Coyote in Native American beliefs.  As to ferrets stealing
Thor's hammer.... IT COULD HAPPEN!!!  heheheh.  I have a weasel that has a
weird affinity for my iron.... I finally had to put it up on a high shelf
behind a cabinet door, because he kept climbing up and stealing it.  This is
a full sized iron, BTW... he'd take the handle (NOT the cord, like you'd
expect) in his teeth and drag it to his stash box, where he was finally
stymied.  He couldn't get it up into the box.  So we were always tripping
over this iron.  Since this iron was about twice his mass, it was
fascinating to watch him carry it.  But hard on the iron!

Otter
Silk, Drifter (it's MY iron!), Lynx & Muggsie (meow)

Mitakuye Oyasin