Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2011 19:40:37 -0700
Reposted with permission for those of you not on the FB Triple F Farms
Discussion Group:

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!! PETLAND has issued to all of their stores a
corporate directive stating "DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THE TRIPLE F FERRET
FARM". I had the pleasure of speaking with Elizabeth Kunzleman at
PETLAND Corp and found her to be not only pleasant and compassionate,
but in the same conversation she shared that they were outraged at the
conditions cited in the PETA video/investigator's note...s, and of
course the USDA's inspection report. They are sympathetic with us on
this campaign against The Triple F Ferret Rescue. She further explained
that they had gone into action polling all of their stores to see what
3F purchase activity was in place, but again, ordered a DNPurchase
directive to all stores. She also had concern that they, PETLAND, not
be confused with another retailer "Petland Discount", stating that
mistake is often made and to please make sure that this clarification
exists. This is my statement from a phone call this morning 9/27/2011
12:30p, and I am not an official spokesperson for Petland.

Barbara Osborn Clay