From:
Vivian Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 14:57:35 EDT
take them off of mf food!  by anything but!  even iams kitten is better
for the fuzzies then mf!  think about it what is mf in business for ( to
make money and sell the cheapest made stuff) !  when i got my first fuzzy
at home and took him to the vets the vet said that and told me to use a
high quality cat food or totally ferret!  now there are other brands out
now that are just as good and a little bit cheaper price wise!  i only
use totally ferret for mine but other fuzzy people use a combunation of
iams and an other ferret food !