From:
Pamela Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 10:43:46 -0700
Dear Diary,
I have been a very forgetful and have not written in a while so...I will
have to catch you guys up.Well I have a new thing I do.I was board one day
so I decided to see what was in that big thing that my mom throws stuff
in,she calls it a Garbage or something like that.well anyways I jumped on
the egde and hung from the side..intil..I made the whole garbage can coe
down to the floor.I saw many intresting things in it and took most of the
things out and spred it all over my mom's room!I love doing it now!But my
mom saw that I was doing it too much so whenever I am out she has to put the
garbage up high.But soon I will find a way to get up there I KNOW I will
some how.Some way.Some day.I contest is still on so check back to earlier
FMLs to see what it is about.well I better go..

Love,Chupa