From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:50:20 -0800
Thank you all for the wonderful offers of toys and eggs in exchange for
the ferret art CD. I am now up to 14 gift baskets (I had intended to do
4-6) But there are so many deserving shelters out there. I will not be
able to make any more baskets as these will cost $149.80 to ship out
and that is more than I have right now.

All the baskets will be filled with goodies and each will have lots of
toys for the ferrets.

I do not need anymore eggs or toys now, but I want to say THANK YOU to
all who responded with open hearts. You are such wonderful people.

You guys (ladies) ROCK
Deva