From:
Nadine Toukan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 12:13:10 +0200
Hi Alejandro,
I had an airline problem last summer while in Florida and needed to take my
2 new fuzzies with me to Jordan (where I now live) to join my old timer.  It
was an ordeal... the details of which I chose to forget.  The solution was
as follows.  I contacted a courier company which also offers many other
services and who have proved reliable at almost every mission impossible.
They did the rest and I am in Jordan with my 3 adorable and naughty
fuzzheads!  The company is registered in the US as Airborne Express and in
Jordan they are Aramex.  The person to contact is: Haitham Ajlouni at tel 1
718 553-8740 or toll free 1 800 272-6394, fax 1 718 244-0462 or 553-8953,
his e-mail is: [log in to unmask] and their web add is:
http://www.aramex.com (which includes all contacts as well).

They came to my house in Melbourne Fl.  to pick up the little ones, drove to
Miami, flew to NY and then to Amman... and everything else in between....
Back then Haitham said that is was an unusual service, but they will do
their best to find a solution.  I'm sure if you contact him (and you should
speak to him directly) he will try to help you.  You can mention my name and
remind him of the 2 babies they brought to Jordan safely!  Ofcourse
everything has a price.  My babies (then 10 weeks) were in a medium size
kennel cab with strapped water bottles and plently of food (as well as
extras).  They were taken care of during the trip..  a long one!  Good luck
and hope all goes well.

Nadine, owned by:
Cruzer the old timer - F 6 yrs
Rocky (love me but don't hug me) - M, white foot sable, almost 11 months

and his brother Toby (I'd love to taste) - albino who has been losing
some hair (like shedding) has a Dr.'s appointment this pm!  "wish me
luck you dook lovers!"