From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 11:14:19 -0400
I have been having trouble with my web site, it will not publish. I
have finally been able to get it to accept orders and get them to me.
If you have tried to place an order or have questions concerning the
site email me, I will try to fix it for you. I still do not know what
is wrong with the site that it will not accept and publish any of the
new information on put on it. I am working on it.

thanks for you patients.

Brenda Shelter Mum