From:
Trish Gelvin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:29:09 -0700
Saw the thing on the roaches and had to respond.  I hate them too (and I
try to remind myself that God put everything, even insects, on this earth
for a purpose.  But *what* a roach's purpose is really evades me!!!)

I have seen the same thing in my little terror, Trixie.  She will attack
any insect big enough to hold her attention ~ dead or alive.  yuck!  Makes
the hair on the back of my neck stand up.  The only concern I have with it
is possible contamination from insecticides and spread of disease that the
roaches might carry.  Other than that, well, I guess it shouldn't hurt.

You could try stuffing the hole with steel wool.  I have heard that that
keeps roaches out, but never having tried it I cannot guareentee. :)  Good
luck; I guess we have our own little horror shows, eh?

Trish and Crew (one short of a six pack *sigh*)