From:
Dana Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 05:32:43 -0800
Hi all!

Just thought I'd let you know what little Sammi Jo did last night.  For
the first time since Saturday, she stayed out and ran around with the boys
during playtime instead of sitting in our laps!  She was dancing and
wrestling with Robert and showed Eddie just how fast she could run away
from him.

Mike and I were even rewarded with dancing for us as well as wrestling with
us.  She was so cute - she would get to dancing around on the couch between
us and then get annoyed with the tag and bell on her collar and would
bounce around trying to catch them.

Her eyes are bright and she has become quite lively.  She is putting on
weight and already we can see a difference in her coat.  She finally sleeps
in the hammock more than next to the food dish and we saw her do the lazy
ferret trick of hanging out of the hammock to get a drink of water.

Thought I'd keep you all posted on her progress!

Dana & Mike (proud parents of 7)
Robert (I am such a good boy! I like playing with
Sammi-what a dancer!)
Eddie (Hey- what was that streak that flew past me?)
Theodore (Chasing Kitty is such fun!)
Sammi Jo (I can dance, I can wrestle...hey what is
this on my collar - gotta try to get it!)
Kitty (Now I'm gonna chase you Theodore!)
Bonnie (Must make sure no one is roughing up the             baby!)
Riggs (Leave me be you silly weasels-I'm taking a nap!)