From:
Jonathan Block <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 01:37:50 -0700
Well, I talked a very good friend of mine to join The Wild Weasel War
Dancers RC5 Team.  so now we're ranked 2139th out of 15 thousand plus
teams.  (Up 2861 places from yesterday.  He's been doing this a LONG time.)

He of course dosent OWN a ferret, but he's helping out.  If you have spare
pc's or cycles or processing time, how about helping out the Weasel Team
on RC5?  If we win, we'll be making 8, $500 donations to various ferret
shelters located around the world.

Point your favorite browser to http://www.distributed.net/ for full
details.  Once you get the RC5 application running and your account sent
up, point your browser to
http://stats.distributed.net/rc5-64/tmsummary.php3?team=15214
to check out how we're doing.  If you're interested in joining up, then
point that handy browser to
http://stats.distributed.net/pjointeam.php3?team=15214 .
Only click on this last addy if you already have an account set up with
distributed.net for the RC5 contest.

C'mon people, let's help out those shelters.  This is the easiest way for
you to do it, all you have to do is leave your macine on, let the RC5 app
run in the background, and make an internet connection at least once a day.
It's all for a good cause!

Jonathan
& The (Woo WOO! We're ranked 2139th! Yeah!) Boyz