From:
Wanted_Dead_Or_Alive <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:41:56 -0500
Dooks to all  8-))

We have a baby male MF ferret about 7 weeks old or so and his "rear" end
is puffed out somewhat.  Its not huge but its noticeable (the other ferrets
we have aren't like this but they are older.  He seems fine in every other
way.  His poop looks ok, he plays ok, eats ok.  He seems totally normal
in every other aspect of ferretness.  I believe I remember seeing things
posted on here about this condition but I can't remember what the consensus
was about this.

Can some of you out there that are more knowledgeable about this email me
and tell me if this is just a growing thing, or if on some ferrets it can
be like this ( an innie vs.an outie -- like a bellybutton), if its a virus
or something else.

Please reply to my addy as I unfortunately don't always have the time to
fully read all the FML posts.

Thanks all,

Weezzer & Pennie
& the Rug Monsters (Peppin, Grendel, Sheeba, and the yet to be named
little one)