From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 12:29:34 -0700
Hello to Joanne and all,

My ferret Ruby rolls all the time too!  During play and when she wants
attention.  She will first look up at you intently and then drop at your
feet and roll completely over, sometimes over and over again.  She also
sometimes will stop mid roll upside down and look up at you with her
little paws curled up to her chest.  She is so cute, I can never resist
and I always pick her up.

She's not deaf, but she has wide spaced reddish eyes, white face, knees
and toes.  She also has a little white stripe on her forehead that comes
and goes with coat changes.  When she was a baby and first came home with
us, I thought she was a little stranger than the others.  She seemed
"different" She was kinda in her own little world and liked to go off
and play by herself and she was kinda slow figuring things out.  As long
as she was healthy and happy, I didn't care.

She seems normal now, whatever normal is.  She now plays and sleeps with
everyone else and seems to catch on a little quicker to new things.  I
spent a lot of time with her when she was a baby because I was a little
concerned about her.  But I guess she is just her own little individual
and no two are alike.  She is such a sweetheart.

Can a ferret have WS and not be deaf?  What again are the characteristics?

Take care,
Suzi L.