From:
Sean Gehri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 18:59:14 +0900
Well here we are only 1 year away from returning to the US from Okinawa
(Japan)...this is supposed to be the happy ending!

How ever China Air just got back to us to inform us that they will not allow
our two fuzzies to fly in the cabin with me, which leaves me with no other
option but to look for a new home for our 2 fuzz ball here in Okinawa.

The 2 ferret come with full size cages that have been co-located to make one
huge cage.

I'd rather the new home to be a local Japanese so my 2 babies do not have to
change home again.

If anyone on the list knows of a ferret knowledgeable family on Okinawa that
is willing to adopt to very affectionate fuzzies.  please E-mail us

Sean & Cathy Gehri...Chloe & Chocko.