From:
Joanne Werstlein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2008 13:48:37 -0700
Hello Everyone!

Ok... there seems to be issues with people being able to login to the
FML Card Exchange Site... soo... for the time being I am going to have
those that want to participate to email me with their name and address.

This means those people that have already signed up for the Halloween
Card Exchange - need to email me their information because I can't get
onto the site either.

The FML Card Exchanges are Great and we are gearing up for the
Halloween Card Exchange. I get a lot of people ask me about the
exchanges and how they work.. simple... You sign up for the card
exchange. Once I have all the names and the cut off time passes I send
a list of about 8-10 names and addresses on it. You take your list and
you mail out a card or letter or gift or pictures to the people on your
list. The last person on your list will be ME, if you choose to you
can send money for SOS General Fund in the card you send to me. The
money goes to help Shelters around the world.

For the Halloween Card Exchange I need to have your information by
October 15, 2008.

So... email me your name and address and I will add you to our
Halloween Card Exchange!

If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

Thanks!
Joanne - SOS