From:
sharin alpert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:25:48 -0700
There's sure been some interesting discussions here for a new subscriber
like myself.  Me, i'm drawn by the helpful advice (new subscriber, also
new ferret owner) & the cute/touching/hilarious stories, but i'm always
interested in seeing what us humans get riled up about....

Personally, one thing i get riled up about is seeing Nazis treated as
amusing, as mascots, as just another humorous bunch of folks.  i have a good
sense of humor, but I find it very difficult to read anything that treats
nazis as anything other than reprehensible.  I understand that this forum is
not the place for a dialogue about racism or genocide or history & I am not
advocating ditching the concept of free speech.  But, Ed Lipinski, you
should know that some of us can't read your advice or comments because of
what they are mixed with.  (Pardon my dangling prepositions.)  Nazis arent
cute.  Genocide isn't adorable, and genocide is what the Nazi's did, and
what neo-nazis advocate.

BIG, i don't know if you an post this or not.  But i thought other readers
might like to know how some of these postings affect at least one
subscriber.  Thnx.