From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 2009 13:56:55 -0700
A big thank you for support for the year! Thank you to our givingtree
santas as well! We were in need of bedding and toys and those of you
who sent donations and giftcards, we totally appreciate that as well!
Everyone was very generous and awesome as always. We've had a hard
winter with H1N1 hitting the shelter and with us losing some of the
guys with compromised immune systems, but the little gifts and cards
really help us get through it all.

Happy New Year Everyone!
We'll announce the new name after Jan 1st!!!

Laura & Bill
Emmett Ferret Shelter