Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 06:33:34 -0700
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I was wondering what the bathing preferences of other owners are.  What
>do you use and how often do you use it?

Would be cool to see your spreadsheet when it is complete :)

I bathe my ferrets maybe once or twice a year, maybe more often if they
get into something yucky like the flypaper or something :P

When they do get bathed I use the Four Paws Ferret Sheen shampoo followed
by the Four PAws Ferret Deodorising Spray cause it seems to have nice
conditioners in it to reduce after bath itching.  I also use that
sparingly between baths.  I find that rolling around in freshly laundered
bedding does the most to keep them smelling less-than-toxic.  I also like
their normal ferret smell so I probably put up with more stink than the
average person would.

Ha! Try fitting that into a spreadsheet ;)

By the way your post was a riot, thanks!!

Star

=====
In the best of times, I hold in my mind the need to care for things
beyond the self: poetry, humanity, grace.  In other times, when it seems
difficult merely to survive and be happy about it, the condition of my
thought tastes as simple as this: let me be a good animal today.

-Barbara Kingsolver, "High Tide in Tuscon"
~*~*~
http://foxfoot.tripod.com/