From:
Kimberly Platz and Toby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 16:57:53 -0500
Hi everyone!  Thanks for all the responses about Toby's x-rays!  (Now that
we are legal in MA, no more Anon.  posts).  I am not moving until April but
plan to have the new vet request his x-rays after I move.

But on to the FUN stuff.  I have read all the discussion about tail wagging
ferts.  Do any of you think it's possible to TEACH Toby to wag his tail.  I
don't know where to begin.  Right now, Toby only lifts his tail when he's
backin' up to poop!

Face washing.  I know I'm a little late on this discussion but Toby washes
his face regularly.  In fact, that's how I figured out that he's right
handed!  He primarily washes with his right hand/paw!  Is there any wisdom
out there on the handed-ness of ferts?

Kim and Toby (Wow, Mom, there sure are lots of places to get in trouble now
that I can go outside!)