From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 08:26:31 -0800
Dear Fellow Fml'rs,
I am sorry that i have not written more, but work and other obligations
have kept me from writing much, besides answering all the wonderful email
that i have received regarding finding my lost fur child, Eppy.  I know
that posts are wished to be kept limited, so i have wanted to take a
little time to ponder all that has happened in the past (?) 8-10 or more
weeks since my Eppers has first gone missing.  I have been offered a
chance to share his coat change with everyone through a wonderful shelter
caregiver on her website, since i do not have one of my own.  Now, i must
sift through all the email, and find it, and also, figure out how to load
the pictures into the computer (which, i am hoping that my husband, will
help me with) , i knew there was a reason why i think he is pretty special
(numerous ones).  Microchipping, i agree would be a good idea for everyone
who loves their fuzzies, here it will take time and a lot of green stuff,
as i have become a (shelter) so to speak myself, but i do not adopt, i
just give them a loving home...and bond too deeply with them all.  It will
take me a little time to bring this all together, but i just HAVE TO SAY,
What a wonderful group we have here.  The outpouring of support that i
have received over the past few weeks, and that still continues is
overwhelming, and i know...through all that you have done, said, felt for
my loss & Eppers being lost, that and of course with the help of a power
greater than any of us, he has been reunited with everyone where he
belongs.  I have been given a greater responsibility, having been given
a 2nd chance to reunite with Eppers.  Something which i was beginning to
lose all hope for.  One thing, is this, i never gave up looking for him
with my heart.  I couldn't just dismiss, that he was missing and i may
never find him, and just get on with my life.  I, myself am just not like
that.  Just so you know, one of the women where i work remarked that she
had noticed that i seem more "up", lately...she did not know about my
loss/found, so i explained to her why she may have noticed.  See, there
is so much to say in this story, that one posting will just have to cover
a long story???  So, i beg your pardon, i have not forgotten anyone, i
just need a little time to reflect and pinch myself that this is certainly
true, Eppers is home once again.

MY SINCEREST THANKS AND REGARDS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS KEPT EPPERS IN
THOUGHTS/PRAYERS FOR HIS SAFE RETURN.

W/let you know when / where you may find his photographs, hopefully sooner
than later...

Respectfully
Donna & Eppers

[Moderator's note (at Ferret Symposium): A few hours after the news of
Eppy's reunion with Donna we announced the news at the symposium.  There
was thunderous applause and tears of joy.  So many people asked for the
details that a further announcement was made the next day.

Donna, Eppy... you stole our hearts too.  Congrats once again.  BIG]