Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 03:39:47 -0500
I should also tell you that we have spent some of the money the Ferret
Coloring Book has earned to pay for the printing of more coloring books.
An Oregon Ferret Association member printed them for the cost of the paper,
and Georgia has sacrificed her time (and her kitchen) to assembling them.
She sent one batch of coloring books out several months ago, and is sending
another batch out now.  We send them to the shelters at no cost to them so
that they can sell the books for the usual $5 to raise money for themselves.
We will also send books to ferret clubs that support shelters if they just
pay the postage.  In other words, your gifts have gone to pay printing and
postage for books that should help the shelters support themselves directly.

Judith White, Georgia Wood and Ela Heyn