From:
Leslie Cucino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 22:14:31 -0400
Hello all,

As usual the FML came through with flying colors! I've received so many
that I don't have time between packing and planning to respond to each.
Please accept this as my personal THANK YOU to the wonderful people of
the FML!

Saide, grandma and I are leaving by noon tomorrow from RI and hope to
roll onto Matlock Rd., West Chester by 6PM. For those that asked,
Saide is fine (pronounced Say DEE and named after my great grandmother
Saida). She's had an apparent bout with IBD or something similar.
Grinding teeth, lost 1/2 a pound in a month, scarred the bejesus out of
me. Carafate ended the grinding and Flagyl apparently has killed off
the virus/bacteria, but the Dr wanted to be sure she was OK, so another
week on Flagyl. My husband and son (Mom, I *only* wanted ONE ferret!)
can't stand the thought of any ferret hating them for the yucky
medicine. Mom stays the bad guy, but that's OK, she'll be fine with
me :-)

For anyone that cares, my family on both sides, mother and father,
came from SE PA, and nearby west Jersey dating back 400 years.
Genealogical research drags me back there kicking and screaming (yeah,
right) each year. If anyone has roots there, drop me a line and maybe
we'll connect :-)

Love and Dooks to all
Leslie