From:
Joe Chevere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 10:52:06 -0700
I'm seeking input from fuzzie parents from the Western Washington area
concerning the behavior of their ferrets just before or during the
earthquake on Friday, July 2, 1999.

I have asked for this before.  Several people have written that their
fuzzies demonstrated unusual behavior before a quake (agitated,
more-hyper-than-normal, vocalization, etc.).  A couple reported that their
ferrets display unusual behavior before storms.  One even reported strange
behavior before a flood.

In my own home, Timon (the alpha) was very agitated.  He was hissing and
his body was very stiff.  Immediately after the quake he was back to
normal.  The other two slept through it.

Thanks,

Joe

Timon:  "THE FLOOR MOVING AGAIN!!!"
Phred:  "Zzzzzzz"