From:
"Hunter, Theresa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 08:13:00 MST
Hello everyone.
I have heard a lot of talk about BEW's and how rare they are and I was
wondering if silver ferrets were rare as well?  The reason why I am asking
this is because one of my ferrets have silver guard hairs and a white
undercoat.  He has black eyes and no mask or color around his feet.  I have
never seen another ferret such as he and I like to know if they are more
common than they are?  Thank you for anyone who con give some sort of input
on this.

Havock(mom.....Johnnys different)
Johnny(am I getting old?)
Tasha(I want white fur too!)