From:
D&J Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:48:07 -0800
My two kids also hiss, at each other when playing and sometimes, Sam
just will be laying there and hiss for no reason!  My other 3 that are
gone now only hissed a couple times but Noni will hiss at Sam when he is
trying to get her to play and they both will hiss at me when I know they
need to go potty and they get tired of me putting them back into the
potty box until they go!!  I think they are warning me to BACK off!!  My
two hiss while they are playing with each other too, just as they are
running along chasing each other, it is funny to hear.

Julie, Noni & Sammy