Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:19:20 -0400
Hi, this is Shelley writing for the ferrets of the Ferret and Dove
Sanctuary of Pensacola Fl.  Who currently have no power or access to
their computer/internet.  No phone either.

Calling all ferrets.  We need your help.  That nasty Hurricane Dennis
shut off our power and we have no A/C.  There are over 50 of us here,
mostly old and sick.  We are very hot!  :-( and unhappy.  Our humans
are trying to keep us cool with water, but the humidity doesn't allow
for much evaporation.  We need a generator to run the A/C so we can be
comfortable again.

If all you ferrets out there could send just one single dollar apeice
then we could get that generator really quick!  Our humans just said that
there's another nasty Hurricane (Emily?) heading this way.  So even if
we get our power back on today, it will be off again before you know it.
(don't you just love Florida?).

Thanks in advance for all your help.

The ferrets of the Ferret and Dove Sanctuary and on behalf of Wes Hurley
and Susan Lee.  (Human slaves).

(The ferrets speak perfect English, so any spelling/gramatical errors are
my fault).

www.angelfire.com (net?)  [?? neither make sense -- don't know why link
                           is here.  BIG]
3815 Tom Lane Dr.