From:
"Staci L. Sharp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb, 2011 09:25:00 -0500
Hi SaraFerret!! Nora crossed to the bridge Nov 4th. She would of been
7yrs on Feb 14th. She had lost the use of her hind legs and was going
bald. She was laying under towels and I heard her grunt and when I
picked her up so was breathing bad and passed around 10 minutes later.
Her spleen had burst.

I miss my little lady. She was always the quiet one but she got along
with all of my crew. She will have been met by all of my crew who are
already up there, Griffin, Chloe, Osiris, Brownie, Billy, Albert,
Kassia and Cassidy the Cat. Please let her get close to Cassidy so she
can bite her just like she used to do. She would get all stealth and
slowly (I Mean SLOWLY) creep up to the cats and then hall off and bite
them :)

Nora was my first rescue. I got her when she was 6mths old. She had
been locked in a bathroom with 2 cats for weeks, maybe months. They
were going to let her go outside but I got her first.

Fly high sweet baby girl!!!

Hugs,
Staci