From:
Cindy Michou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 11:07:32 -0800
Hmmmm!!  What a great idea!  Raisin stuffed mice lightly sautEed in
ferretone and served with Bob's chicken gravy.  Perhaps served on a bed
of kibble for those ferrets who like a little more crunch.  I can see
ferrets everywhere breaking out the napkins in anticipation!!  lol

We're ready for the racers to blow through Anchorage Alaska.  And we're
better prepared too after reading Deva's report.  She's lucky to have
come through it in one piece!  It's spring break up here and I'm not sure
if anyone will notice the "doo" dropping.  They'll just think its more
mud.  I do recommend that the racers stock up on window washer fluid and
watch out for unexpected snow flurries, wolverines, moose, etc.

Keeping a look out here,
Cindy Michou and the gang at
Hiland Ferrets