From:
Larissa Stairs and Tabitha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 18:15:25 -0500
Yeah!  Ferret math has struck me!  Yippy.

I went to the local pet shop on my lunch hour to see the cute little fuzzies
and got one!  She is an adorable little albino girl (not yet named and open
to suggestions, e-mail me if you have one).  After I got her I went and
picked up some Chinese carry-out and the fortune cookie said, "soon a short
stranger will enter your life".  How did they know?  ; )

Dooks to all!

Larissa