From:
Melissa Akins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 20:14:23 -0600
Hi everyone!  Just wanted to let all our Colorado ferret owners know that
Furetti, Colorado's premier ferret club, is having it's FerretFest this
Sunday, June 12th from 3 to 6 pm at Huron Animal Hospital in Thornton.
We will have a raffle, games, ferret items for sale, food, and lots of
ferret fun for all who attend.  All proceeds from the raffle go into the
"Needy Ferret Funds" that we have set up at 2 local veterinary hospitals.
If you would like more information visit <http://www.furetti.tk/> (or
www.freewebs.com/furetti if you have trouble with the direct route) or
email us at [log in to unmask] .

Hope to see lots of new faces!