From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2010 13:02:09 EDT
Hello everyone,

The deadline for signing up for the Memorial Day Card Exchange is here.
If you haven't signed up yet, today is the last day. I won't start
making the lists until tomorrow, so you last minute folks still have a
chance to join us. If this is something new to you, let me explain,
it's tons of fun.

You email me at [log in to unmask] and sign up. Then in about a week
after dead line, I will send you a list of 6 - 12 names (it depends on
how many sign up). Then you send an Memorial Day Card to each person on
the list, and they will send an Memorial Day card to you. My name will
be on your list also, and if you would like you can slip a dollar or
two in my card. Then I will put all the dollars together and send all
the money to SOS, where it goes to help ferrets in need. Special note:
please don't put anything ferrety on your envelopes in consideration
for our friends that live in non-ferret areas.

So far the following people have signed up: Laraine Bennett, Marilyn
Ledoux, Kathleen Collins, Linda Wimpee, Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald,
Jeff & Amereta Julian, Heather & Bri Wilson and Michael Guminski,
and Heather Pittman.

Please contact me at [log in to unmask]
if I have left you off the list, or you want to sign up.

Happy Memorial Day to all.

Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html