From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 12:37:49 -0500
My regrets to CJ and the several others whose information did not appear on
the FML Shelter List that I compile.  Everyone on the list hears from me at
least three times (if I haven't received their stats yet) before I send the
list to BIG.  I have no way of knowing whether they don't want to be listed
this time or if they just haven't opened their mail.  I have to have a
cutoff at some point, but I do keep trying over a several week period.

In CJ's case, I have two contact addresses.  When the messages to
Weaselwoman kept bouncing, I wrote to the other person to ask her to notify
CJ that I was trying to contact her and couldn't get through.  My guess was
that her mailbox was full of mail about the Tyson ferret.  Whatever the
reason, I did continue to try to contact her up to the end.

I never intentionally leave anyone out.  If you will notice, there are
shelters (like CJ's) listed without statistics.  This means that I kept
them on the list even though I hadn't heard from them.  I won't drop them
unless they don't contact me for at least two updates.  I do try, folks!

Blessings
Judith and the Fur Posse