From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 17:17:52 -0800
Chuckle-Chuckle
Name, Fluff Fluff, color Silvermitt.  I am coming on board because I have
a very sad owner.  I heard her say she was sad that she spent some time
trying to collect information about medical assistance.  Hope you didn't
let this slip thru the cracks.  Because any thoughts, idea and experiences
could have helped.  All of you owners remember, don't be afraid to post
because it may sound stupid or dumb- is in the eyes of a reader only.
Let's see if you wonderful people with alot of wisdom can put a smile on
my owners face.

Could people define or explain the following statement?
"Don't give out medical information on boards"
Are they talking about
1. Medicine? or doses?
2. Diagnosis?
3. Personal Experience?