From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 09:36:00 -0400
We were very happy that Paw-Paw decided to reopen the Ferret Olympics.  We
are hoping to qualify for the finals in the plastic grocery bag drag.  We
get in the bag and foster Mom drags it around the floor.  We know we don't
have a very good chance of winning a medal, since we just start practicing
the sport and aren't in very good shape yet, but we think it would be fun to
be on TV.

Shirley just learned about snorkeling for raisins, and wonders if that will
be an event in the 2000 Olympics.

Our warm fuzzy thoughts are with all the ferret owners who were hurt by the
bomb in Atlanta and their families and friends, and especially to those who
don't have ferrets coz they don't have anyone to do a war dance and cheer
them up.

Laverne and Shirley
keeping their toes crossed to find a happy home