From:
Michael Ulik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 16:33:40 -0400
I was albe to rescue one little 8 week old fuzzy today.  The pet store told
a nurse that went to the store to buy a ferret because I told her about the
sweetext little 8 week old little lady that they had and that I was able to
play with and recommend to her.  While their she asked about her brother
that did bite very hard and drew blood when I played with him in the store
and the saleperson said that he had also bitten some store employees and
that they were going the put him down instead of selling him.  I went in
today and he was still there.  I talked to the manager about him.  She said
that they would never have him put down but if I wanted him I could take him
for $50.00.  I did not want to chance it that they would not put him down,
they little sucker draws blood every bite.  I can hold him and if I keep my
fingers away from his mouth he is quit nice but when he gets a finger he
don't let go.  Got lots of work ahead with him.  I took him home, a cute
little panda.  My Mom thinks I am crazy for wanting to save him.  I am 42
and still live with my mother because she is legally blind and needs help.

There is another hob in the store that bites and they will take $50 for him
also but I don't have the money to do it.  The male is complete with sex
organs and scent glands.  He looks to be 3 months old.  Anybody want to help
him????  He is a dark sable.