Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:54:14 -0800
Our fuzzies seem to have caught a cold and keep passing it back and
forth to each other.  They have runny eyes and noses.  For the most part
the colds aren t slowing them down too much, but they don't have as much
energy as they usually do.  I know that with time the colds go away, but
is there anything that I can do for them to help them get over them
quicker or to strengthen their immune systems so that they stop passing
it back and forth?  I feed them Totally Ferret dry kibble and
occasionally give them ferret-vite for extra vitamins.

Thanks!

E-mail us: [log in to unmask]