From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 19:22:29 -0700
Dear All,

my friendship with Cindy is a very personal one that goes back many
years, on a night when we both needed someone to talk to, and found
each other. That fateful night started one of the most cherished
friendships of my life. Since then, I've admired what a kind and
generous person Cindy is. It took years to finally meet, and then I
met Tom too.

These two are a blessing to us all. Never is a plea for help ignored by
them. So many of their Towers of Fun have been donated to raise much
needed shelter funds.

Recently their entire shelter population was hit with the H1N1 flu,
putting each and every one of them at risk. Had it not been for a
diligent vet, and Cindy and Tom's quick actions and round-the-clock
supportive care, they risked losing all ferrets in their shelter and
their personals. I know they have got to be physically and emotionally
spent!

I don't want to see them have to close their doors as a shelter, but
with probably way over $8,000 in vet bills looming over them, the risk
is there. As Cindy and Tom have been there for all of us in need or
crisis over the years, please help them!

TODAY, RIGHT THIS MINUTE, SHOW YOUR LOVE AND APPRECIATION FOR CINDY
AND TOM ......SUPPORT THEIR FUNDRAISER!

Get that check book out, or grab a money order, and purchased raffle
tickets!

<http://www.villaferretsfundraiser.com/ourshop/cat_360732-Ferret-Villa-Fundraiser.html>

OR, Make a direct donation to their vet:

Erlanger Veterinary Hospital
3414 Dixie Highway
Erlanger, KY   41018
Phone: (859) 727-2046
Account: Cindy & Tom Scheidt , The Ferret Villa Shelter

Thank you all! Thank you Cindy and Tom for many years of love and
support you've given total strangers and friends alike! I, for one,
and so very grateful!

Affectionately,

Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs